Sunday, February 15, 2009

You are the Sweet to my Salty!!!

It's been said that adding a pinch of salt brings out the sweetness in sugar, I consider this an interesting concept!!! After reading about this I began to apply this idea to my relationship with my husband!!! At first I thought surely he's the salt that adds to my sweetness (I know I'm tooting my own horn...bear with me)!!! But after much consideration I came up with the fact that I can very well be the salt!!! Let me tell you why! Because my husbands the SWEETEST(you saw that coming right)!!! He truly is kind, loving and very deserving of the title!!! But then I went a little further and figured he could be the salt too!!! Salt preserves, gives flavor, enriches, and adds zest!!! These are all effects that John has had on my life! From hindsight I thought "how do sweet and salty make a good combination"? But after some exploring I learned that its a great blend that complements each other well!!! Who's the sweet to your salty?

8 comments:

Maribel said...

Aww, que sweet, and yes, he is well deserving of that title!! He is a good man, and Husband and a father!! I can say that other than driving me insane every once in a while, My kids are my sweet to my salty, I love them all, they are the biggest blessings ever, I would not have it any other way, I thank God everyday for them, they brought me closer to my God!!

Diana said...

That was sweet sister!!! And yes I agree with each and every one of my nieces and nephews truly are blessings!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that Diana and Maribel are the ultimate sweetness and salty, dynamic duo of sister power! The both of you spice up my life... I will let you battle out who is who!

Diana said...

Thx Julie!!!

Maribel said...

Thanks Julie, Go Sister Power!
I think that I am the sweet to your salty sissy!! You give us the FLAVOR, and you definitely add ZEST!!

jackie35 said...

Your sister has been the sweet to my salty lately.. Ask her she has known lots of my adventures lately, I think I scared her away..lol Second to my hubby of course. Oh yea and salty is that booger on your friends finger on the other blog..lol

Diana said...

Awwww man thats funny/gross!!!! My sissy is good at being the sweet she truely is a blessing!!! I love having her as a big sis its awesome!!! And dont worry you can borrow her!!!

Maribel said...

Aww, you are too sweet Jackie!! and no, you did not scare me away!! Love ya!!